Sunday, December 5, 2010

Long overdue update.

I can't believe I haven't updated since October 27th... it doesn't seem like it has been that long ago. 

I haven't been neglecting the blog because I have given up, but just because I have been SO busy and SO stressed out.  And now there is a lot of stuff going on in my personal life that is making sticking to any kind of plan extremely difficult.  It doesn't help that I'm also pretty much broke at the moment.

BUT, I got on the scale this morning and I was at 246!  That means 13 lbs down overall, and without me particularly sticking to the "plan."  I've mostly just been trying to watch portions, and apparently, that works.

Big changes are coming in my life, and as soon as things begin to normalize, I WILL be giving this 100%.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the 13 lbs!! Just remember, there will always be craziness around you, finding the strength inside you will help you overcome it. Sounds like you are off to a great start. I'm going to follow you on your journey. You can do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete