Wednesday, January 12, 2011

*Insert jaw drop here*

So, I randomly decided to get on the scale this morning and it said 241.  That's 18 lbs down so far.  Yes, it's only five lbs since the last time I updated here, but it's still hard for me to believe.  And even though it is only 18 lbs down from when I started blogging again, it is 46 from my heaviest (287).  

I have been eating better, just not as consistently as I need to be.  Mostly, I've just been eating much smaller portions.  It doesn't seem to take as much to feel full anymore.  For the first time I think in my entire life, I get full before I finish my meals when I go out to eat. 

Lots of people have asked me if I have lost weight, and my clothes are starting to get too big. 

These little victories keep me going...

1 comment: