Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First weigh-in.

First thing I did when I woke up this morning was pee. Then I weighed myself.

257.

So, I am down 2 lbs. this week! Pretty good. I was hoping for 3+, but I'm still happy with this.

I've seen that a lot of people reward themselves when they reach certain weight loss goals, which I think that is a great idea. After my first 10 lbs., I'm going to go get my nails done. And I've already decided what my reward is for getting down to 200...

We're going to Maui! Thomas made a deal with me yesterday: if I get down to 200 then we have to go to Maui. That's where he is from and lived most of his life, and I have been dying to go since we first started dating.

So, here's to losing 57 more lbs. and planning a Hawaiian vacation!

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do this!! :) Maui... man, what an awesome reward!

    My boyfriend Sam and I made a deal-- when I get to my goal weight, we're going to fly out to CA and have pictures done by my favorite photographer. :)

    We can do this! I have 45 more lbs to go!

    ReplyDelete