Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daily Numbers/Weigh-In/Update

So, I haven't posted anything in about two and half weeks and that's because I have not been keeping up with my diet and exercise. Everything just kind of blew up and I couldn't deal with it and I retreated into the comfort of delicious yet terribly unhealthy food. It was ridiculous.

And now I get to pay for it. I'm back up to 250 lbs and my waist is at 53". Not where I was hoping to be this far along, but I knew this wasn't going to be easy so I have to stop thinking that I have put this simple task in front of myself and all I have to do is follow a basic formula and I'll be happy. It doesn't work like that - if it did, no one would be where I am. And if there is something I have learned since I started this is that my struggle is a common one.

I sort of dragged my feet as I went back into dieting today, not really feeling very motivated but knowing that I need to do it. However, when I logged in to post this I notice I have all of these new followers and I went back and read some comments and now I'm feeling it again. So, I want to say to everyone who has read this, has commented on this, e-mailed me or messaged me on Facebook with words of encouragement and praise - thank you.

And now, the numbers:
- 1, 578 calories
- 53 g/fat
- 191 g/carbs

Went a little over on carbs and didn't manage to get any walking in today, but I am hoping to start that back up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Cape Town.
    Love the don't quit poem.
    Juz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Are you still keeping up with this?

    ReplyDelete