Monday, August 31, 2009

Daily Numbers

- 1,440 calories
- 67g/fat
- 167 g/carbs
- 10,861 steps

So, as most of you who follow regularly have probably noticed, I didn't post anything last week. That's because I didn't eat healthy or walk last week. At all. I got overwhelmed with birthday leftovers and still trying to get the hang of my new school schedule and I just got lazy. So, it was fun but honestly I am kind of tired of eating a bunch of crap. I actually prefer looking forward to one day a week when I can eat something I have been craving. I feel more like I earned it, and I can enjoy it completely without feeling guilty for doing something potentially harmful to myself.

I've been too afraid to get on the scale or measure my waist because I know I have put some of the weight back on. Instead I will just wait until next Monday to do those things so I don't discourage myself too much. Today my grandmother told me she could tell I lost some weight, and when it comes to that subject she doesn't bother with flattery. So, that made me feel good along with the fact that my jeans are still fitting the same way they were a week ago.

Fat grams and steps could have been better, but its still better than the nothing I did last week... ha.

1 comment:

  1. The fit is what matters most of all!

    No worries, girl, you're doing just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete