Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Daily Numbers

- 1,460 calories
- 65.5 g/fat
- 174 g/carbs
- 12,191 steps

Made it to 12,000 steps today, thankfully. I had to take two consecutive walks about an hour apart (the second with a good friend) but I got it done. I just wish on school days I had a better way of working it into my schedule. I guess I could get up really early and walk before I get ready, but I am not a morning person. Maybe I'll try it sometime just to see. Thankfully, I don't have class for a week because of Labor Day, which will hopefully give me time to get all of my school work caught up and study for my first math test. Ugh.

Also, this song popped up on my iPod today...

1 comment:

  1. I understand your problem fitting walks into your lifestyle. I live on campus, no more than 5 minutes from any of my classes. So, I get up about an hour before I need to and try to get my 10,000 steps in then before starting the day. I really like it as campus is asleep and the world is quiet. I think that will be harder this term though, with it getting lighter later and darker earlier. Maybe a walk before your evening meal would work for you - to think about the day and wind down before relaxing with your meal without any guilt?
    All the best. :D

    ReplyDelete