Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daily Numbers

I did SO well yesterday I had to slack off today...

- 1,413.5 calories
- 47g/fat
- 201 g/carbs
- 5,176 steps

So... calories and fat = good, carbs and steps = BAD. Instead of going on a walk before work, I did a bunch of math homework. And I was still hungry after dinner so I had a pudding cup and that put me over my carb limit. But, I knew this week was gonna be rough because of getting used to school and such. I just need to make sure I get up early enough every day (which is difficult because I am not a morning person) to get in my walk and do any homework/studying before work. Before my weight loss endeavor, school was the most important thing to me. Now, they are of equal importance, so finding the perfect balance is gonna take a while but it will be worth it when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment